Please note: Dr Connor is no longer practising from Belconnen, but is operating from a specialist practice in Harrison ( details to be provided on booking).
. Dr Connor’s focus in her practice is two-fold:
- the undertaking of complex assessments of children, adolescents and adults for therapeutic intervention;
- the treatment of individuals with a range of mental health presentations, and in particular, those who have suffered long-term and multiple trauma experiences as children and/or adults.(Treatment appointments are temporarily unavailable for both children and adults due to the large number of cleints already on the books for treatment).
Dr Connor also has a strong interest in the field of neuroscience, having ompleted further post-graduate studies in this field at Sydney University (Brain and Mind Research Institute) and sees that the knowledge gained in this additional study is essential to providing accurate diagnoses and appropriate interventions.
More specifically, the work undertaken for her practice comprises a range of services:
- psychological assessment/diagnostic consideration;;
- educational and cognitive assessments;
- developmental and behavioural assessments of children;
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) assessments;
- ADHD assessments ( adults)
- individual therapy services for individuals ( no new therapy clients are being accepted at this stage).